Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

We have finally, officially, decided on a name. There was much debating as whether Edith flowed better as a first name or middle name with Isabella or Adelaide. It was strongly desired by one that Edith not be the first name but it just sounded weird as a middle name with those particular choices. All day today I surfed the Internet looking at other names. Hard work paid off and success is mine...

Drum roll please.

Eily Edith. (sounds like eye-lee)

We're so excited to have reached a decision!!!

5 comments:

audreysnanny said...

'Beautiful sounds'. They flow so well. Can't wait to call her that face to face!!!

Tommy said...

What a beautiful name! I love it!! I'm so excited and LOVE unclehood! :-) I'm looking forward to seeing you this month in AR.

Debbi said...

How Sweet! Rhymes with "tylee" I can't spell it...but in Bub's language....means "Come here":)
So, Tylee...Eily!:)ha.
Very sweet. Tell Jason I said that.
I bought Eily some pink shoes last week!ha. We are so excited. of course the whole neighborhood knows that # 3 is on the way:) Love ya'll

strem said...

Congratulations on this news, too. I LOVE the name.

Androphenese said...

totally.