Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I'm taking a quick break from the chore list today to eat lunch and catch up on emails and blog reading. So far I have re-cleaned (G.I. style) the house, made a grocery list, went grocery shopping, made a blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip cookies and put together a kid tray that consists of graham crackers, animal crackers, raisins, fruit snacks, cheese sticks and cheese squares and pretzels. All I need to do now is pack the diaper bag, fold the load in the dryer, put the clothes away and get everybody dressed and in the car. They are all sleeping at the moment (ahhh) and so it shouldn't take me that long at all to accomplish the rest of the chores. Tonight we have Family Day at my parent's house. It's soooo fun and I can't wait for it all to get started. We drew Allison, Jacob, Audrey, Nanny and Pappy this year. The girls are super excited about the gift part of the evening.

My rest is over. Have a happy pre-Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Have a GREAT time. love you all.Kiss Jason for his mom:) and the girls too.