Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Things

1. It looks like this week we are going to get the tile put down in our bathrooms! Hooray! I am very, very excited about this.

2. I woke up before 8:30 this morning even though I was up all night with Eily. I feel like supermom.

3. I have decided I will never have a child named Hardin.

4. Elaina's lips become transparent while she is sleeping.

5. Pandora gets me through the day.

6. If you saw my house you would definitely NOT think I am supermom. Yikes.

7. I don't enjoy laundry but I enjoy having clean clothes to wear so laundry I must do.

8. Jason is teaching at an art camp this week and it's pirate themed. He has to be a pirate today. While he doesn't want to dress up he is thankful for the excuse not to shave.

9. I've decided Elaina will be in preschool this year instead of kindergarten. I think later on down the road I will be glad for this decision. The schoolwork will stay the same but we will do it for two years instead of one.

10. I am planning on having a fantastic day! Why don't you do the same!!

3 comments:

nanny said...

Hitting your head on the bar was not fun for Eily. like the blog though

Pearl said...

I truly admire your optimism. It is an enviable strength.

Drewba said...

I decided to have a great day too! Go us!