Friday, August 12, 2011

A List

1.Oops, it's been a while since I last posted. Sometimes, the days just fly by and before I know it a whole week has gone by. We are staying busy but busy doing "nothing" sort of things. We have been playing a lot with our new friends and Jason had a little minor surgery so we have also been taking care of Daddy.

2. School starts Monday. It seems a little unreal. I spent so long planning, reading, buying and organizing that once it was all ready I stopped thinking about it and then the other day I realized that The First Day was almost upon us. Yikes!

3. I love Nora. I love all my girls, of course, but Nora is really fun right now. She doesn't know how to make her words sound ugly and she is all smiles all the time. Pure pleasure.

4. As hot as it has been, I'm not ready for cold weather. I am ready for fall weather, but not cold weather.

5. My house gets messy so quickly.

6. If you want to come play, then come on over. We love company.

7. I need to go get busy cleaning in case one of you takes me up on that offer.

8. Eily is a riot. A complete and total riot.

9. I miss sleeping.

10.

1 comment:

nanny said...

what was number 10?