Saturday, November 22, 2014

There are so many things/people that require my attention:

My House: clean me, paint me, decorate me, make me a home, pay my bills, make me a happy place

My Car: keep me from being a trash can, vacuum me, fill me up with gas

My Kids: educate us, teach us manners, teach us virtues, keep us clean, keep us clothed, feed us

My husband: feed me, keep me clothed, support me, love me

My body: feed me, clothe me, exercise, get me plenty of sleep, grow my mind

My kids' co-op: organize me, grow me, promote me, keep me functioning







But you know what else I have? I have a house, a car, a husband, a gaggle of girls, the freedom to homeschool, a wonderful group of like-minded homeschoolers, a healthy body.
So really, while I could complain that my life is busy, why should I? All the business comes from such wonderful people and things. Things that, as a child, I dreamed of and longed for. Yes, sometimes I need to vent. Yes, sometimes I have to sleep until 9:30am. (Thank you for not calling this morning.) Yes, sometimes I want a break. But mostly, I love going at it and making it all work somehow and making mistakes and learning from them and experiencing the crazy that is this life.







1 comment:

nanny said...

Hey, you're doing a great job. You can vent whenever you want. You have a beautiful family and home.