Friday, March 27, 2009

One of my favs

This video is our exercise video. It makes me so happy to watch it. The conductor is so smiley, all the umbrellas bounce up and down to the music and the oboe(?) player's face is so red it looks like it's going to explode. Do yourself a favor and watch. It starts out slow but at 2 minutes and 31 seconds it gets good.
(The music is off sync from the actions and some times that is a little aggravating but just work through your irritation. It's worth it.)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5SDGjRidY

3 comments:

nanny said...

I loved it!!! I would sit out in the rain for that any day!!! I wasn't sure why you mentioned umbrellas till I saw. I actually laughed out loud!!

Androphenese said...

the conductor was hilare!

Laura Kathryn said...

Oh yay! Happy conductor video. :)