Saturday, March 07, 2009

Since I don't want to be the cause of anyone dying...

Here are Jason's glasses.














What's that you said? You wanted to see the actual glasses?
Sorry. My misunderstanding.

Here's a sneak.














A little bit more...
















There they are!


















All nice and new looking. Are you satisfied?















What? What's that? You wanted to see them on him?
Ok. Ok.
So demanding.



Here he is as you know him.















(Hey, Baby.)













Now. How's that? Good enough? I thought so.

4 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

You are so funny!

melliehodges said...

You are hilarious, and yes, your hubby looks nice with his new glasses!

Tommy said...

oh wow. those are really cool glasses! makes me want glasses. :-) thanks for posting the picture(s)! he looks great!

Debbi said...

Looks like he's in a line up.ha. but....he is so cute. Love my baby. thanks, now I don't have to die and I can keep your kids in April:)ha.