Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday my cell phone rang. It read the call was from my cousin/friend, Anna. (Anna was and is one of my best friends and then she married my cousin once we got all grown up.)


















Anna has two little boys.

The oldest is Aaron, who is 3 and has the cutest southern accent ever!
























Isra is just a couple of weeks younger than Eily. HE IS A DOLL. And apparently very strong.

















I answered the call and this is how the conversation went:

Me: "Hello?"
scratching and moving noises
Me: "Hello? Hello?
more scratching and moving noises. a little bit of heavy breathing.
Me: Aaron? Isra? Can you give the phone to your mommy?
Isra: bbbplllttptpllltltlll

I hung up and called Anna's home phone.


Me: "Hello, Anna? Just thought you would like to know that Isra has your cell phone.
Anna: breathing a heavy sigh while walking to her Dining Room
" The reason he has my cell phone is because he is ON the top of the table playing with my phone and the dirty glasses from supper.
Anna's status on Facebook a few days ago:


Anna Green just found Isra IN the bathroom sink.


I think boys must be just loads of fun! :)


















2 comments:

nanny said...

Love it!!! That brings back memories.

Dani said...

I have times like this too with my two boys. Mr. Grins loves to call people on my cell phone. Grammy loves it too! :D