Thursday, July 11, 2013

Being Real

Let's be honest. There's some things that are happening/have happened that have left me a little dry when it comes to happy, pointless posting. I'll resume posting soon, but unless something changes, I'll be taking a break for the rest of this week and all of next week.

I will tell you that we had a family put in an offer on our house and we have accepted the offer. The inspection is next week and then we will be waiting on the appraisal. I hear those can take a while. In the meantime, I'll be finalizing moving plans and packing a few boxes of things we aren't using right now.

Let's keep our chins up and pray for comfort for those who are going through hard times right now. 

1 comment:

melliehodges said...

Well, as you can see, I haven't blogged in months. Sometimes you just have to lay it down when you aren't feeling it. Praying for your family though, and that all will go smoothly with the sale of the house and all! Mel