Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Still Going Strong

you guys...

Sleep makes all the difference. Seriously.
When the clock shows 10pm, I go to bed even if I don't think I'm sleepy yet, because I am pretty much always sleepy by 10.30pm and by the time I actually settle down to try to sleep, thirty minutes have passed and I fall right to sleep. Thankfully, I am a fast go-to-sleep-er and usually within five minutes I am snoozing. And last night not one child climbed in our bed during the night. Let me repeat that: NOT ONE CHILD CRAWLED INTO OUR BED DURING THE NIGHT.

It. Was. Amazing.

So in light of that news, I can tell you that Jason and I both woke up at 6:30 this morning feeling fully rested and ready to get the day started. That literally never happens. Because of his Lyme's, I am usually dragging him out of bed around nine o'clock. It was a great start to our day and it feels very nice to be having two great days in a row.

I did get my exercising in last night before bed and I am about to do today's exercising. School is finished for the day. So that leaves figuring out the rife machine, assembling my Morning Routine binder, and folding two loads of laundry. I'm feeling that's very doable. I LOVE THESE KINDS OF DAYS. Oh, and I need to call and make hair appointments for the girls. Still, so totally doable. I am soaking up this moment because I don't know how long this good streak is going to last. 

1 comment:

nanny said...

Glad your day was great!