Monday, September 25, 2017

A Quiet Start

Today is Elaina's birthday. 12. She's 12. 

Everyone is asleep right now except for me, Chloe, and Eily. She has a test in math so we decided to knock it out really quickly before anyone else wakens. The house is quiet and I'm soaking it up because it's not going to last much longer. 



This is a busy week for us. Today, we have to drop off a painting and the drive is a bit of a stinker. We have to celebrate Elaina- obviously. Tuesday, we have to leave the house by 6:30am to drop Chloe off at Mom's on our way to CC. After CC we have to quickly eat supper and go to basketball practice. After practice we will get a snack and then head to Little Rock. Jason's plane lands at 10:45pm. I am not looking forward to that drive home. 
On Wednesday, I am leaving for Nashville, Tennessee, to see my best friend for the first time in person. EVER.
It's kind of a big deal. 
We are going to the Wild and Free homeschooling conference and I'm really, really excited about a couple of the speakers. Leah Boden, who is also known as Modern Miss Mason is coming all the way from England and I'm probably the most excited about hearing her presentation. Not probably. For sure. 

So while the week is a full week, it's full of good things and I'm not going to dread the activities- just the hustle and bustle. 

No comments: