Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Winner

Since today is Jason's birthday I let him narrow the winning entries. He choose Queen S and Gwendolyn and this is where it gets hard because I know both of you personally. I know to Gwendolyn this gift card may seem like a hundred dollars and I want to pick QS because I absolutely love that movie and that quote.

But Gwendolyn, my heart leans towards you and where you are in life. So you win. And I feel so terrible towards QS that I'm sending her something too. I just don't know what yet. I'm leaning towards a handwritten letter.? Some of you may think that that's a lame runner up prize but I love to receive letters in the mail and it doesn't happen often enough.

This is the last contest that I will personally pick a winner. It makes me feel mean. From now on it will be random.org. Sorry people but my heart can't take it. I cry easy these days.

1 comment:

Laura Kathryn said...

I WON!!!! I can't belive it! I never win anything! Yay. Yay me. Happy go! You've Got Mail just totally rocks, that's all there is to it.

Thank you SO much! Maybe I can get something with the giftcard to wear to Molly and Daniel's rehearsal dinner. Yah yah yah. Bek you're awesome Mommy.

Many congratulations to Handsome Husband Jason on this day of his birth.

And I think Dani is right - you do have a very friendly blog.

Thanks again! Has made gleeful the entire rest of my career as a poor college student, truly.