Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to Thumper!!!

Today is Eily's first birthday. I now have no children under one. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
















It also means that it is time for my personality updates on everybody.
This time we will start with Eily since this is her big day and all.

We love Eily. And that about sums it up.





























She is the most delightful baby and she jabbers all the time. It is the funniest sounding garble. I love to smell her neck. Is that strange? And she loves to play games with us. I'm going to miss having a baby this age.


Next up:
Daddy.

Daddy sprained his back Monday and hasn't been able to move well since. Hopefully it will heal soon and he will be back to his old busy self. In the mean time it has been fun to wait on him and baby him. He is still an awesome painter.

Now for Claire.

Claire is still the same. When will she get out of this stage? I love her caring side and I'll be glad when/if that is ever her most dominate side. She is getting taller and is starting to thin up. Her lashes are still lusciously long.























Elaina:

Elaina has really gotten into coloring. She will spend hours at her little table practicing staying inside the lines. It's fun to watch her develop. She's been a little bit more of a handful this month but is still generally easy. She is all about cleaning her room and then she and Claire get in fights because she won't let Claire play with any toy because that would mess up the room. I feel for Claire but I love Elaina's cleanliness.


















That leaves me. I have been dragging a lot these days and I look forward to getting some energy back. And I need to clip my toenails.




I will leave you with some more pictures from the party tonight.
























































3 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

umm...I'm going to write you an email!

Melanie said...

Nice update! I hope you gain the energy to clip your toenails soon. I know what it is like to lack that kind of energy!

Debbi said...

sweet babies! Miss them.
I like Pam's hair straight. Bubba and I think she and Claire favor. Did Pam look like Claire when she was little? Claire is a mix of "Pam-Louis-Jason" all rolled into one...with Bekah's colors!ha. And, this visit, she favored Tommy in the pic on the wall (all of us at a theme park in hawaiian shorts.ha.) Where tommy is smiling and looking adorable. Claire does that face when she is "pleased" and excited.