Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vacation Days 3 and 4

Still not feeling wordy.


At the Hyatt. Waiting on a party to gather for supper.















The people in this shot are so friendly and talented and they were so much fun to hang out with. I really enjoyed getting to know them.
















Still waiting on people to arrive.















The next morning, Jason skipped out on the conference and we went back to DC. My feet really suffered this day.


The capitol looking very mysterious in all the fog.
















We went to a museum that I can't remember the name of but I was excited to find out that it had several of my favorite paintings by my favorite artist. (Except Jason, of course.)

If the guards hadn't been looking and following me around I could have reached out and touched it.

































George Washington. Looking so honest.















My favorite president since the third grade, Thomas Jefferson.















It was very sunny and I was in a bad mood b/c my feet were killing me and I hadn't had any food all day but I figured that I needed to be in at least one picture.






















We would have taken a picture together but we weren't stupid enough to hand our camera over to a total stranger.


3 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

So sorry about your feet!! Looks like ya'll had a fun time though!

The Taylor family said...

I am so jealous. I want to go to Washington D.C. someday, so much history! I know you had a blast. No kids! :)

Dani said...

I'm posting up an award on Tuesday for you! Although I just found you I already feel like we've got things in common, thus I'm awarding you with the Friendship Award! Make sure to stop by the Daily Drop on Tuesday to pick it up! :)