Thursday, April 09, 2009

You can tell I'm a parent

It finally happened! I finally got to order our new stroller. Introducing the Joovy Big Caboose.
(I would put a picture here but I can't get it to cooperate. Just look at the link.) I am very excited about this purchase. We have a wonderful stroller now. It has served us well but it is now time for it to belong to a new family and help them create many wonderful memories. Specifically, my sister Rachel and her two little boys.
This new stroller has two normal stroller seats and then in the back it has a sit-n-stand seat for Elaina. That way, it has three spots for three children but it doesn't have the length or width that a normal triple stroller has. Good grief. I cannot believe that I need a triple stroller. Anyways...

We got the red one. And ya know what I've been saying around here? Groovy, Joovy!

7 comments:

Myers Mama said...

Congratulations! Definitly Groovy! That thing looks awesome!!! Let us know how you like it!

Christiana said...

I like it! :)

Androphenese said...

Ive GOT to get me one of those!!!

Androphenese said...

what color is yours?

Rebekah Sacran said...

The red one. I really liked the blue but I decided that since I had 3 girls I really ought to do them a favor and get the girliest one.

The Taylor family said...

I am thinking of getting a double stroller. There are so many out there it is overwhelming! Glad you got one. Looks great!

Debbi said...

Where was the caboose when you had to walk to the bank across the Walmart lot!ha
The brand on the double one was from Babies R Us. Tell her the brand. It was rated the best one etc...for use and quality etc...
I never got the video?