Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Giveway!









This time I'm giving away a Burt's Bees Starter Kit. The difference between the picture above and the kit I'm giving away is that my kit comes in a nifty zipper bag. And as I'm looking closer at the picture I am realizing that some of the products are different. Maybe I should just list what is in my bag.


Ahem...


BB's Coconut Foot Creame


BB's Beeswax Lip Balm


BB's Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment


BB's Orange Essence Facial Cleanser


BB's Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion


BB's Wild Lettuce Complexion Soap


BB's Garden Tomato Complexion Soap


BB's Garden Tomato Toner


BB's Carrot Day Creme


BB's Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme


BB's Hand Salve


BB's Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme


To qualify for the contest you have to answer this question:


If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be?


Contest ends Tuesday night at 6pm.


Good Luck!


14 comments:

Debbi said...

Elaina, Claire, and Eily's BABYSITTER:)

MICHAELSPAPPY said...

The recently-retired Mark Green. (Oh, no, if I got to do it, and then had to give it up, that wouldn't work, would it?)

Melanie Hodges said...

The virtuous woman in her entirety!

Tommy said...

myself. I'm no wannabe. I'm thankful for who I am.

Rebekah Sacran said...

It doesn't have to be someone. It can be something. Like grass. Or a stream.

I would want to be one of my children. So that I could be a more understanding parent.

elliebird said...

i think id like to be one of pioneer woman's kids. her food is AWESOME!

Androphenese said...

George Washington's hat during valley forge

Margaretta said...

Someone who met Christ.

Lynn Bruce said...

Well, at first I was gonna say Kathleen Battle, in which case I'd spend the morning beltin out some big GLOry GLOry with a mighty righteous gospel choir and then I'd sing a couple of spirituals with Jessye Norman right before my nice lunch of crabcakes and beignets and then I'd spend the rest of the day letting loose on some Puccini and Mozart while wearing a mind-blowing glittery diva gown.

But now that you say it can be anything, not just a person, I think I'd be a duck. A mallard duck.

Fly fly, swim swim, fly fly fly, float float, quack.

That would be the morning. Early afternoon, my tiny duck brain would suddenly remember that I had big nest of eggs hidden in the rushes and I'd get there just in time to watch with duckish wonder as they hatched and then I'd spend the afternoon gleefully parading around with my row of fuzzy ducklings quick-quacking along behind me.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Chad said Pres. Obama so he could resign from the presidency..

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I say someone a lot less fortunate then me right now, I haven't been feeling too grateful lately and I need a boost in gratefulness, I think that would do that trick.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Chad wanted me to add..and save the world

Anonymous said...

I would have to say Trevan, my son...because to have that much energy and no responsibility...wow. But mostly because I just want to know what goes through his little mind...I think I could be a better mom if I knew how he felt about things.

good contest!!
holli j.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Bonny- hilarious!