Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This week is recouperation week.

  1. I just love my family. Love 'em to pieces. 
  2. I have the last load of laundry going in the washer right now. That's just amazing. It would be more amazing if the last two loads were already folded but I'll take what small victories I can get. 
  3. Supper is in the crock pot.
  4. I have been getting back in the swing of exercising since Thanksgiving is over. It feels so good, yet so very bad. As in painful. As in full of pain. As in Ouch.
  5. Eli and Luke are visiting us today. They have two of my favorite voices. I want to follow Eli around carrying around a recorder. Poor Luke has quite a horrible, never-ending nose bleed that is really getting on his nerves. 
  6. Jason has TMJ. He had a discouraging appointment this morning. There is a lot of damage that can't  be reversed.
  7. Nora is pulling up and standing. I cannot believe how fast the time flies. Every child seems to grow up faster than the last.
That's all. I always feel incomplete if I don't hit 10 but I guess there's no law. And there is a load of jeans to hang up. And a baby to bathe. And three "big" girls that need shoes on and hair fixed.

It's a good life.

1 comment:

Eli said...

Eli - Aunt Rebekah, thank you for letting me coming over. I lub you. This is Zorro. And Casey. And goodbye.