- Finish the last load of laundry. (Current last load.)
- Catch-up the checkbook and pay all the November bills.
- Organize bead box and start Elaina's stocking.
- Bring all the winter clothing in from the barn, switch clothes and then put all the summer clothing back in the barn.
- Price and box up all future yard sale items.
- Have Misty, Thomas and family over for supper Saturday night.
- Figure out what to feed them. (suggestions, anyone? There is one person that can't have peanuts or cheese.)
- Take Eily to her echo cardiogram.
- Schedule family picture session.
10. Close out Rachel's pampered chef show.
There. Now my brain feels balanced.