Jason is going to be traveling a lot (stay away bad guys. I have a gun and I know how to use it!! They didn't call me Fanny Oakley for nothing.)(Fanny was Annie's lesser know but equally awesome sister.) (Not really. She was a character they made up for me in a play I was in when I was in the seventh grade.)(But yes really about the part where I said I know how to shoot.) so I have made a list of things I want to accomplish while he's gone.
- Clean out the pile of leaves and brush in the southwest corner of the backyard.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Power wash the front gutters (Josh, I'll need your help with this one.)
- Plant flowers in the front flower beds
- Weed-eat EVERYTHING!!!
- Maybe till the garden space? I'm not totally sure on this one.
- Schedule an open house.
- Get a new toilet paper holder in the main bathroom.
- Paint the upper tile in the main bathroom
- Paint over the wax that Elaina blew all over the living room wall this evening.
On a different note, Eily and I found a very strange looking caterpillar right by the front door and we put him in our caterpillar home. We've had this home for two years and now we are finally getting to use it. We found it Saturday while the others were at church and already it has started building its cocoon. We are all really excited. Jason and I have never watched this process either and I think we are checking on it more than the girls. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it and post it tomorrow. That's about all right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about how I am going to get get all of next year's school curriculum for free.