Monday, March 31, 2014

End of Month Report

It's time for my End of Month Report.  I forgot to write one for February but it basically would have said that I did great except for one day when I went to Little Rock with my sister, sister-in-law, and a good friend from Tennessee.

This month was basically the same. And, if I had written it this morning instead of waiting until bed time, I could have said that I made it a full month without buying something new. But today, after dressing Eily in what can only be described as white-trash-hand-me-downs, I broke down and bought her a few items that are fresh, clean, and crisp looking.  And she will look adorable. (She did get a few new tops from her Bebe but they were dirty and she needed at least enough tops and bottoms to get through a whole week.)(Just to clarify, they weren't dirty when Bebe gave them to her.)

Tomorrow starts another month. April! Can you believe it? Nora turns three in two weeks and I think my heart is breaking just a little bit. It just goes by so, so fast. The other day I came across this picture of Eily when she was two years old.

Seriously, my heart can't take it.


1 comment:

Debbi said...

I feel your heart! it goes so fast that you wonder where you were when it all happened!!!! I miss my little boys alot:) I love the big men that visit...but I miss my little boys:(