Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 15th

Did you do anything Valentine-y yesterday? We went to CC and the kids exchanged valentines with their classmates. I gave my tutors some delicious chocolate covered strawberries and I think only two of them were eaten. That was a nice waste of money.

It rained the entire day. I was planning on wearing a cute red and white shirt with some nice jeans, but once I saw the rain, I opted for jogging pants and a t-shirt. It was a good thing, too, because the lid to my coffee wasn't all the way on and when I took a drink, it poured all over me. I mean, I was soaked. So that was great fun.


The weather is warm, then it's hot, then it's cold, then it's rainy, then it's cool, then it's windy and warm, etc.... You get the point. As a result, there is some major snotty noses over here. Well, it's mostly Nora but I've heard a few sniffles from a couple of the other girls.

Want some clues as to what the fun event is this weekend?
1- Mallards
2- History
3- Ice
4- Lanterns
5- Disney

That's all the help you're going to get. 

No comments: