Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hello World

I'm starting to feel a little better. Thank you for all your sweet comments. Poor Elaina handled this a lot better than I did.

Mom came over yesterday evening to take Eily to the dr and then she stayed until 8 or 9. I was asleep so I'm not sure exactly how late it was when she left.

Thank you, Mom.

Today has been a day of blahness, baby-taking-care-of, house cleaning and laundry catching up. I have also watched several episodes of The Office and part of Pride and Prejudice. Not the Kiera Nightly version. The good version starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. Ah, Colin Firth. I love your sideburns. And your smoldering stares. And your... well, this could go on forever.

Hopefully I will be back up to full speed again tomorrow. Adam and his family have left for their vacation and he is going to let me use his car for the whole week. Hooray!! Transportation!!

One week until we leave for HH!! (Actually, I need to verify that with the driver. Um, Kathryn? Are you there? I want to leave Saturday. Ok? Call me. Please.)

Happy Saturday, everybody!
Ceridwen

3 comments:

Strayhorn12 said...

Have fun at Harmony Hill! I bet your girls love it...

nanny said...

Well, Jason and I now have it.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I LOVE pride & prejudice the GOod version!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! I've been sick for days now, not throw up flu sick like you, something I can't get rid of. Yuck. Oh well I'm getting some rest and relaxation away from the kiddos. What is HH? Miss yoU!