Monday, November 16, 2009

Scatterbrained

Oh man. It feels so good to have a full refrigerator again. It's packed to the brim but you know in less than a week it will be looking sparse again. We humans can really put away the food.

It turned into winter last night. I just went out to check the mail and I can't get my hands to stop shaking. Was it yesterday that I was wearing sandals? Yes, yes it was. Hmm.

I know that I still owe you a PW meeting post but all those pictures are what's keeping me from getting it done. Come on blogger. Step up to the plate and change the way picture posts are done. It's slowing me down.

The days have been very hectic but this week is supposed to be slow. I miss slow weeks. They are good for my sanity. I even did a reading lesson with Elaina this morning. Actually, let me tell you what all happened this morning. It started out so good. We all got up except Daddy. I cooked buttermilk biscuits from scratch, fried bacon and made coffee. Then we got daddy out of bed, we ate breakfast as a family and then cleaned up. Then I did school with Elaina while Jason kept the two other hooligans occupied elsewhere. Then he had to leave and go to work and I...
played a game on the computer all morning. I did. Isn't that awful? It didn't feel like it was all morning. Eily started climbing all over me and whining so it dawned on me that it might be snack time and when I looked at the clock it was noon. Noon! And now I am writing this post when I should be eating and doing housework.
Goodbye. I am going to go be productive.

3 comments:

Brittany and Bonny said...

What game?

Rebekah Sacran said...

Hidden Expedition- Devil's Triangle

Carrots said...

Hahaha. I can so relate.
I've been trying extra hard here lately to watch my time on the computer.