1. I wonder if holding the Mac in my lap/on my tummy so often somehow hurts the baby? Perhaps I should place a barrier between the two. Like a pillow or blanket.
2. The girls are sweet and school is going to be fun. We had a mock school day this afternoon. Eily was "napping" (ha) and I did a few school things with Elaina and Claire. We don't officially start until the last week of August but it was fun to get a feel of what it is going to be like. Elaina is an educational sponge eagerly awaiting to be drenched in learning. Claire is entertained. And wiggly.
3. I enjoy this blog and hate when I let so much time go between posts. I had thought of a few good ones this week but I never had the time to sit and write them until all the thoughts had melted away.
4. I took my toilets for granted. No more.
5. Not having Jason home is no fun. :( You military wives are incredible. I miss looking at his ears and scratching his back (really I'm searching for pimples but don't tell on me, ok?) at night.
6. I've always had a strange fascination with pimples. They gross me out yet I cannot resist messing with them. Dan should receive an award for his patience with my pimple popping obsession.
7. My hair. It perplexes me. Should I cut it? No. I really miss it being long. But I love it short. But I love it long. And so it goes, back and forth, back and forth until I decide not to decide until later which ultimately will end in it being long. Then I will finally decide, yes, I do want it short and I will get it cut. And I will love the cut but will still immediately start growing it out and questioning whether I really want to grow it out or keep it short. And then I will do something drastic that I will hate and I will wish that I had just let it well enough alone.
8. I want to always be in the middle of reading three books.
9. It's interesting to watch my life-long relationships change. Some have changed for the better and some for the worse. Some have the same level of intimateness (yes, that's a made up word) as in my youth but still are so very different.
10. This week I have:
and slept. A little.