Friday, January 18, 2013

ACME Party Box Company

I'm a huge fan of Gabrielle Blaire over on Design Mom. Back in December, Gabby posted about a company called ACME Party Box Company and their very neat craft subscriptions. I signed the girls up for a three month subscription as a Christmas gift and today, January's box came in the mail.
I really tried to just sit back and let the girls do all the work and for the most part, they did. I just had to trim the lining pieces to fit the sides of the box.


Goodies and Instructions

First, we traced the back and the sides and cut those shapes out of some crinkly blue paper that came with the kit.

We took turns tracing and gluing the paper.

Glitter Snow! 
We each dabbed some glue on the back and covered it with sparkly snow.






Mama's Snowflake


Finished background

The next step was to glue moss to the bottom of the box.

Nora entertained herself by eating crackers and yelling, "Cheese!"


Claire placed the mushrooms and the driftwood.

Elaina placed the fawn and Eily placed the pine trees.

The finished product in two different light scenarios.
 


I'd say The Winter Wonderland Diorama was a big success!

ACME Party Box Company has never heard of me. I just wanted to tell you about them because we enjoyed the craft so much. 

1 comment:

Laura Kathryn said...

I love these! I want one for my winter decorations.