Thursday, January 08, 2009

Grow old along with me....

4 Years



















4 Years ago today....
-Jason was recovering from the worst case of the stomach virus he's ever had
-I was driving to Memphis and hit a concrete block in the road and blew out our tire
-I was driving around Memphis, completely lost and super irritated and tired
-The hotel upgraded our room because Michele had called ahead and told them the story of why we were late and they felt sorry for us
-I was making super funny memories (ok. They weren't funny at the time, but looking back...) with my Hunka Hunka Burning Love :)

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Congratulations on a wonderful 4 years - bumpy start, but what a busy happy marriage!!!! Love you both bunches!!! Aunt Wanda

Tommy said...

wow - it's hard to believe it's already been 4 years! time sure flys. happy anniversary, and I love you!