Monday, July 23, 2012

What a day.

It's just been one of those days. You know the type. It starts out so well and then just keeps going down until it crashes at the bottom. The good part of it is that after the crash, there's nowhere to go but back up.

The girls are just wild right now. Crazy wild. They are playing some kind of game where you tackle and crush each other but they can't quit laughing. I've almost stopped them several times because it is undoubtedly the kind of a game that eventually ends because of an injury, but they are having so much fun that I keep just leaving them alone and walking away.

We are attending a singing school this week. It meets at night and while I'm very excited about the school, I'm so exhausted that you wouldn't be able to see my excitement by looking at me. I just want to get in bed and I don't think it's because of lack of sleep, I think it's because this day is dragging me down. I've decided to hit the refresh button and start again.

I think I broke my big toe this morning.

That's all I'm going to complain about. Have a great day!

No comments: