Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Who will they be?

I think when a child truly loves something, she'll naturally do it all the time. Therefore, Elaina draws picture lists. She writes books and then draws the illustrations. She designs clothing on paper. I think Elaina loves to draw. Claire twirls everywhere she goes. She prances and jumps. She walks around on her tippy-toes. I think Claire loves to dance. Eily--- hahaha I just thought of a good one for Eily because she likes to bump, but I'll just move on...  Eily reads. And reads. And reads. I think Eily likes to lose herself in a good book. Nora walks around with Khaki bear. She sings. She rocks. She bounces. She pretends to feed. I think Nora likes to nurture.

Except when she's mad and then she tries to tear you apart, limb from limb. Gotta love the two's.

It will be interesting to see what they are doing a year, five years from now.

1 comment:

Melanie Hodges said...

I laugh so hard every time you refer to your little "bumper". HA!