Wednesday, February 04, 2009

CV's Deals



These are the best CV's deals that I could find combining the sale this week and my coupons.








Ragu Spaghetti Sauce 1.49

-Use .50/2 coupon from insert doubled

Get each jar for 99 cents without having to buy 10 jars

Hunt's Manwich Sloppy Joe 15.5oz 2/$3

-Use .50/2 coupon from insert doubled

Get each can for $1

Toaster Strudel 2/$4

-Use .35 coupon doubled

Get for 1.30 each

Bird's Eye Steamed Vegetables 4-$5

-Use .35/1 coupon doubled

Get for .55!

Tropicana Orange Juice 2/$6

-Use

$1/2 coupon

Get each for $2.50

This is the best I can do as a newbie. Start collecting those coupons!

1 comment:

Myers Mama said...

I wanted to say thanks! - I've been checking out the thing at CVS and watching the circulars for a couple weeks. I think I have it figured out, and I've got my first purchase planned using a discount coupon and ECB's! We already get our prescriptions there, so we have had a card and were already receiving both store coupons and discounts that I've not been utilizing! I'm starting out small, and with only 1 of the two stores to see how it goes. We also have a Walgreens on the same block, but I've never been in there. --I'm also preparing a coupon box similar to yours - the envelope/card idea is so efficient! Thanks again!!! Keep up the good work!