Friday, February 06, 2009

Game Time and A Post For Pictures

I took Vickie (the camera) to Jacob and Michael's ball games last Saturday to practice. These are the few good ones that came out of the hundred or so that I took.


Jacob holding Thumper.















Jacob and Thumper















Jacob
















Coach Adam and Coach Seth














Michael waiting to rebound the foul.














Jacob















Instructions















Michael and Jared (?) Poe















Wiping the sweat...or is it drool?














My model for the afternoon, Allison.


































The Bear















Thumper and Coach Seth














"I don't care if he's 2 feet taller than you, get back out there, son."














Jacob. Waiting.














Miss Audrey. The Bug's best friend.
















2 comments:

Debbi said...

very nice photo's. Where did "Vicky" come from...the name? Snappy I'd get, but Vicky????ha.

Rebekah Sacran said...

I just looked at her and that's what seemed to fit.