Saturday, February 21, 2009

These were the items I got at Walgreen's today. Originally it would have cost me 151.27 but with coupons, RR and Rebates I got it for 50.82. There are 22 rolls of foil in my home now. Anyone need any?

















This was what I got at C.V.'s. They don't take internet coupons but the do double coupons up to 50 cents so I got a few good deals. Originally, this all would have cost 75.92 but I got it for 56.52. Not the best bargin shopping but it's only the second time for me to figure out the best deals all by myself.







4 comments:

elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...

ooh! I want to come to your house and EAT. can i come stay with you
at family day? i'm assuming sarah will be too caught up with boyfriend, so i'll want somebody to hang out with.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Help us come and eat all that cereal. Sounds good to me.

Androphenese said...

you are sweet.