Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Day of Co-Op

Last Friday was the first day of the little Co-Op that Anna G., Sarah B, Terri H., and I are doing. We each take a Friday in the month and teach on whatever we want. Anna had this past Friday (we are going in alphabetical order) and it was a "red" day. Elaina wore this red (and blue) shirt and her red lady bug earrings. She was VERY excited about all her red.



Claire wore purple b/c it was it was clean.
















Here is her lunch bag that she got to use for the very first time! I packed it too full but I was having so much fun that I got carried away! We were all a little excited.















Even this one was excited because she was going to Aunt Lisa's house and was going to have APPLE JUICE!!!!















They played a fishing game.






















They did 3 painting crafts and played all sorts of musical and outdoor games.

















This week it's my turn and I'm going to do a Frog and Toad theme.





6 comments:

Tommy said...

very exciting! I'm wondering what all you packed into Elaina's lunch box... did you remember to pack a snack pak pudding cup? :-) a banana? fruit snacks?

I really like your new blog design.

Christiana said...

How fun! I love Frog and Toad! :)

Rebekah Sacran said...

What I remember.. choclate pudding, wheat thins, water, cheese squares, pizza, and it seems like something else. They are only there for an hour!

Myers Mama said...

What a fun idea!

Debbi said...

That's hilarious! Didn't know she already had a lunchbox.ha. (she said "a what?". I said "a suitcase" she said "oh yes"!ha. about receiving hers in the mail.ha.
I love kids!!!!! so refreshing and exciting...thru their eyes:)
you sounded like Bubba packing up a days worth of eats for one hour.ha.ha. how sweet!
This is a great idea. Making them LOVE learning.

Strayhorn12 said...

What a great idea!! I bet all the kids are loving it!!