Saturday, December 19, 2009

Be warned. It's strange.

I'll just be honest with you. My stomach is tore up. Something I ate last night does NOT like its new surroundings. So you can guess what the outcome is...

I was playing  (at) the Moonlight Sonata this morning while the girls were eating breakfast. Claire finished and scooted up on the piano bench beside me.

Claire: "Ewww!!! That smells bad!!"

Elaina: "It wasn't me!"

Claire: "It was Eily. She pooped again. holding her nose Oh gross!"

She cuddles up next to me and gives me a hug.

"Momma smells good."


It's so nice to have someone just assume that anything bad can in no way be related to you. I wonder how long that will last.

Note to Eily:

Dearest Eily,
Thank you so much for always taking the fall for Mommy. It helps my self esteem more than you can imagine. Especially because you have no idea what self esteem is.
Your loving, gastrointestinally tore up mother,
Rebekah

3 comments:

Mighty Mom said...

Hahaaa!!! Love it.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

lol.

Debbi said...

Hilarious! LOVE it!