1. Fall is here and I hope it has decided to stick around this time. I love fall.
2. Jason went to the dentist this morning. I think it's been two years since his last visit. I would complain that he went so long without a check up but I think it's been 4 years since I have had one. (Dropping head in shame.)
3. Eily told me this morning that she loves me so much and she likes me berry much. So I kissed her.
4. I have a very aggravating tickle in my throat but if I cough to make it go away, my stomach will lurch which will make me throw up. So I'm trying to decide if I would rather live with this tickle or...well...you know.
5. I want to name this baby Seren so that I call call her my little Serenade.
6. Just to clarify, if it's a boy I do not want to name this baby Seren.
7. I have an ultrasound on December 6th. I don't want to find out the sex but I'm afraid when the answer is so readily available I will cave. Any tips on staying strong?
8. Why does it always rain on library days? Not that we are going today, but still. Why?
9. I can't think of what to cook for supper. What's a good fallish meal?
10. Go collect some leaves and iron them between two sheets of wax paper. Unless it's raining where you live. In that case, go drink some hot chocolate and read a book. Or do like me and plan to fold laundry all the live long day.
Happy Fall, Y'all!