Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whoops!

In case you were wanting to try it, here's the link to the blog post about the craft crib:
http://alittlelearningfortwo.blogspot.com/2011/08/repurposed-cot.html.  I feel really bad because I saw this picture somewhere, thought it was really neat and posted about it. I never thought that people would think I did this project. I guess I assumed that the four people who read this blog would just know that I am not that clever. I learned two things. 1) There are more than four people who read this blog. 2) Never re-post a picture without including the link.
So, I'm very sorry to A Little Learning for Two  for temporarily "stealing" her idea. I would have posted her link earlier but I couldn't remember where I saw the picture. Thankfully, it was re-posted on Facebook again this morning. (I'm thinking Melissa might have something to do with that. ?) 

Next time I'll get it right.

2 comments:

Caz said...

Hello, just found your Blog through my Stats page, thanks for featuring our cot project and the link back! Hehe don't worry, it's so easy to lose track of where ideas come from, especially with FB and Pinterest in the mix, I find it hard sometimes too! Glad you enjoyed our conversion x

Debbi said...

It does look like something you'd come up with...but knowing Nora James is still in the crib....I figured you found this somewhere.

GREAT idea!
Future school desk ideas! Yardsale cribs await:)