Thursday, October 20, 2011

The one where I say absolutely nothing important.

Oops. A whole week went by. Sorry. I wish I could say that we have been so busy that there has been zero time to type a post, and I guess I could say that, but it would be a lie. Ha. The first time I wrote that sentence I typed lit instead of lie. A lit. It would have been a lit.  I think the one and a half hour of sleep I got last night might be coming in to play now. I am having to erase every other word and retype it.
Here's a snip-it of what's been going on.


  1. We have ants. Lots and lots of ants. They are on the kitchen counter and they are crawling out from under the trim in our bathroom. (I originally typed, out from under the basement. That makes no sense. And we don't even have a basement.) At first, I put one of the little squares that come with the ant poison kit on the floor in the bathroom but the square wasn't big enough to accommodate all the ants so eventually I just poured it straight on the tile in a big S (you know, for Sacran) and let them go to town on the stuff. It was so gross.  I now have about 200 dead ants and some old poison on the bathroom floor. I think it's time to get out the Swiffer. 
  2. Jason is painting a demo at some event in The Town and he had to go dressed as an Italian painter. I haven't seen his outfit yet because I wasn't here when he got ready but I bet it's great. I'm excited to see him and shout in a whisper so as not to wake the chilluns, "Bongiorno!"
  3. I cannot get enough of What's My Line on YouTube.
  4. I went to Memphis and came back home in less than 24 hours over the weekend. And I took all the girls with me. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. 
  5. Nora started crawling this week and she's cutting two teeth. It's been such a big week for her, little Cutie Patootie. She also is running her first fever. :(
That's about it. Ciao!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

you forgot to mention...you came home with one less girl and you guys have to travel back to TN next week:) That's enough to put ya in a trance!ha.

Pearl said...

I'm so glad y'all call her Peach.

JCrew Mama said...

Girl, you need to get some sleep! FlyLady says so!!! ;)