Here's a snip-it of what's been going on.
- We have ants. Lots and lots of ants. They are on the kitchen counter and they are crawling out from under the trim in our bathroom. (I originally typed, out from under the basement. That makes no sense. And we don't even have a basement.) At first, I put one of the little squares that come with the ant poison kit on the floor in the bathroom but the square wasn't big enough to accommodate all the ants so eventually I just poured it straight on the tile in a big S (you know, for Sacran) and let them go to town on the stuff. It was so gross. I now have about 200 dead ants and some old poison on the bathroom floor. I think it's time to get out the Swiffer.
- Jason is painting a demo at some event in The Town and he had to go dressed as an Italian painter. I haven't seen his outfit yet because I wasn't here when he got ready but I bet it's great. I'm excited to see him and shout in a whisper so as not to wake the chilluns, "Bongiorno!"
- I cannot get enough of What's My Line on YouTube.
- I went to Memphis and came back home in less than 24 hours over the weekend. And I took all the girls with me. Maybe that's what's wrong with me.
- Nora started crawling this week and she's cutting two teeth. It's been such a big week for her, little Cutie Patootie. She also is running her first fever. :(